Camp Verde Chamber of Commerce
*** The deadline to submit a Candidate application has been extended until 5:00 PM Wednesday, the 20th of March. ****
- Destination Marketing at: Facebook.com/VisitCampVerde
- Visit Camp Verde Tourism Website
- Information about being a Chamber of Commerce Board Member
- Sample Bylaws
- Camp Verde Business Alliance
- Sample Board Orientation:
- Model Engagement, Tools for Better Board Measurement
- General Plan on Town website
- General Plan PDF
- Camp Verde 2015 Focused Future II
Listen to the meeting
Thank you to everyone who had a chance to attend our Chamber 101 Workshop. We appreciate all the feedback, enthusiasm, and input we received.
Dave Jones – Bread of Life, Randy Spoo – Bread of Life Food Bank, Jill Valdez – Aspirational Solutions, Ed Lee – Created Equal, John Smoley – NRL Mortgage, Christiaan Bonelli – Camp Verde Ace Hardware, Ed & Betty Goodwin, Sheri Hauser – Glorybound Publishing, Junior Rios – AmeriGas, Link Duarte – Town of Camp Verde, Terry Keller – Copper Canyon FMD, John Bassous – Tierra Verde builders, Ronald & Denise Losczrk, Daniel & Michelle Briggs – Integrity Clinical Massage & Abode, Buddy Roche Jr. – YAN Economic Development, BJ Davis – The Fish’s Garden, Aquaponic, Timothy Remick – Remick West, Steve Ayers – Town of Camp Verde, Lindsay Zapata – Town of Camp Verde, Shannon Wolfe – Plowing Ahead Ranch, Sebra Choe – Town of Camp Verde, Rob Witt, Dan Briggs and John Bradshaw
Are you interested in becoming a Chamber Board Member?
Download the Candidate Packet and submit it to us no later than extended deadline 5pm, March 20th*. Candidate packets will be uploaded in the order they are received.
Rules for submission:
Board Candidates must arrive by 5:30PM at the Camp Verde Library for panel prep.
Dates to Remember:
- Candidate Packet available here by March 6th
- Candidate Packets due by extended deadline 5pm March 20th*
- Candidate Panel and Vote on March 25th at CVBA meeting
- Ballots Tallied & Published by 5 PM on March 26th
*This extension will inconvenience those that cannot make the meeting and wish to mail in their ballots. In order to resolve this problem, I will ask that no one mail a ballot in. Instead call, text or email me at the below contact info and I will personally drive out to pick up your ballot on Monday, March 25th before noon, wherever you may be in the area – BJ Davis
Can’t make it to the CVBA meeting to vote in person?
- View the on-line Candidate Packets
- Choose your Candidates
- Fill out, scan and submit your absentee ballot to Julie Scott by 3PM before the CVBA meeting.
- Can’t scan or send by email? Submit in person by 3PM to Econ Dev office (473 S. Main Street, Suite 107 or to 102 – Clerk’s front desk if we are out)
- All absentee ballots must be received by 3PM on March 25th, before the CVBA meeting.
Chamber Board Member Candidates:
We want to hear from you!
Do you have questions, comments or input about Camp Verde Chamber? Need help submitting an application? Get in touch with us below: