Rolling Stone magazine calls Frank Ray, “one of 10 new country artists you need to know”, and he performs at Cliff Castle Casino!
Frank Ray opens for big names like Keith Urban, Josh Turner, Eli Young Band, Mark Chesnutt, and soon, Clint Black. Look for his original “Every Time You Run”, a Top 10 hit on Texas Country Radio.
Enjoy a wide variety of weekly live music starting at 9:00 p.m. every Friday and Saturday night in the Dragonfly Nightclub of Cliff Castle Casino. Tons of bands, no cover charge. Click here for a current schedule.
Cliff Castle Casino Hotel also offers:
- Multiple bars and restaurants—from Storytellers fine dining and Johnny Rockets to Mountain Springs Buffet and Three Sisters Market
- Bowling at Eleventh Frame
- Orbits Arcade
- Child care at Kids Quest: 5,000 square feet of games and activities
- Comedy at the Castle: first Thursday of the month, 7pm, Dragonfly Nightclub
- Space for weddings, conferences, meetings, banquets, and other events
- An indoor pool and spa
- 122 guest rooms at the new Cliff Castle Casino Hotel
- An original 80 room hotel that is now the Lodge
- Concerts at the outdoor Stargazer Pavilion
- The Cliff Castle Casino Express bus (make reservations for pick up times)
- Local shuttle service for 10-20 people (reservations required)
- Slots, video poker, blackjack tables, three-card poker tables, the Club 52 poker room (including tournaments), electronic roulette wheels
Frank Ray and his talented band light up the night in Camp Verde on April 6 & 7, 2018—with fans from the Vernon Fire Department—showing just how much fun a night out in a small town can be.
As an Arizona native & Camp Verde resident, I absolutely love our little town. From the central location & desert riparian habitat to the history, attractions, & people, I’ve certainly found my home. With a dozen years of professional experience in content writing, I graduated Summa Cum Laude from Arizona State University, earning a Bachelor of Arts in Human Communication & Mass Communications.